Friday 1 June 2012

free post



Hi, I will talk about the education and health

I chose this topic, because all people should have good education and health and because I like talk about this, is interesting to know this.

In Chile and the world it is current affairs, because to be basic things, many people can´t access it.

In my case, I have education, that it isn´t the best, but in my live, my family ever think that this can be better, but I am not complain. I ever thing that one person should struggle hard to get on in life, but there impediments that are more important that the beating, for example, the government and the education that is very expansive, and don’t all people have money to pay a good education. The government has made improvements which have failed.

I study free, because I have scholarship, and this is great for me, because if I didn´t have this scholarship, I would cannot study, and this is more sad even. And there many people that have this problem and they have not grant, therefore, this people cannot study.

The health is worse; I feel shame, because we have to humble ourselves in something that is our rights as people.

It is very unfair, because the people that have money to pay a good hospital, don´t know this situation, the world is most different when there money or means of achieve a good health.

In my life, my mother and me have illness that are very expensive, and in this system of public health we cannot to finance this. I have education but I don´t have health. The system is horrible.

Chile have the program called AUGE, that should be the better program of health, but in other part of Chile, may be working, but in Santiago, is not there.

1 comment:

  1. You choose a topic very complicated. Definitely the education and health are things that need improvement. The people of Chile are entitled to social welfare urgently.
    Greeting :)

    ReplyDelete