Friday 15 June 2012

my Birthay

The special birthday that I remember was when I was 21th years old, because in those month too is the birthday of my niece called Anthonela; she was born on November 11, 2010, and I was born on November 17, 1990, she was 1 years old. This was her first birthday, and my birthday more special.
With my family celebrate each birthday individually, and then we celebrate the two birthdays together on November 19, 2011.
My family prepared all, and I gave her a present a toy that was a big dog, but a my niece don´t like this toy, because she was very scared, and then I had that change the toy, for one that sing, and this is her  favorite toy.
The celebrations were in my house, and were my friends and my family members.

My dad gave us the cake, he bought the cakes in Rancagua, and the cakes are delicious, the best cake that I have eaten.

My gifts were a chocolate, very chocolate, wallets, jeans, pajamas, and some clothes, but my niece, she received many gifts, this was impressive, and I could not believe it, but I like much, because when you´re a child receives many gifts, and this is greats.






1 comment:

  1. Your photos are very beautiful and the cake looks delicious.
    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete