Friday 29 June 2012

the test important in my live


I cannot remember an important exam but I think that the more important test was when I was 18 years old, when I gave the University Selection test (PSU).

Y feel that this test was the more complicate and boring, because this exam is very long, for more of two hours I had to be in the classroom, and I have not studied enough for gave this test, and is in this moment when you have possibility for to enter the University. I remember that in this month (December) I felt very bad, because I was ill, and the results weren´t the best.

But I have a second opportunity, when I was 19 years old. For this year I prepared a lot, I take lessons in Cepech, and this was more intensive, all day I went to classes, and the Wednesday I went all the day to history classes. This result very extensive, but necessary
Like it was the second time, that I did this test, I don’t have so nervous, and my health was better.
I remember this test because this was the exam that allowed me to enter the University.

I know that it isn’t the unique test important in my live, but this was the first step for the difficulties in the University, because the live is very different, and the test too and recently I know that started to be more complicated, because the one test depends the entire field, as happened whit physics, where a test was to repeat the field, and this was very complicate and sad

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, please do not remind me physics, is terrible.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tamara :)
    The Psu not is very difficult but I felt very scared at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamara
    I think we should be practiced yoga before this important test!

    ReplyDelete