Friday 22 June 2012

A restorant that I like


My guilty pleasure is  food, and I love eat, I like fast food, for example Kentucky fried chicken, Lomiton, Pizza Hut, this are my favorites place when I eat. I don't like McDonald’s, especially now that a person found a mouse tail in his hamburger and this is disgusting.


I like the Domino hot dog, which is in the center of Santiago. I like because the restaurant is very clean, and the mayonnaise is extremely rich, and the preparation is very fast.


In addition to all these place, exist a restaurant that I love, is called Louta, it is a seafood restaurant, which is located in the Milton Rossel 6909, Lo Prado. In this restaurant sold a delicious food, like crab cake, and typical Chilean food for example Chupe de locos, Curanto, Paila Marina, etc.


I know this restaurant because it is located near house of my boyfriend, four streets of distance, and this is the better because when is weekend we going to this restaurant for lunch and in this place the environment is very friendly, and it is a nice plece.


The first food is a shrimp cheese pie and this are very big, I like much, also I like the Curante, this is good for the body, and very exquisite.

1 comment:

  1. The restaurant "Domino" offers exquisite food,
    I also really like mayonnaise.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete