Friday 25 May 2012

my outdoor activity


This blog result a few complicate, because I don’t have outdoor activities, so that I write thing that I do out my house


I don´t have much free time, because I study and I arrive to my house to sleep, but since, when I have time, and I leave home, the weekend, I like to go with my boyfriend and my friends. First, when I go with my boyfriend, we do outdoor activity, for example, we come on Quinta Normal, and we walk or we go at the cinema, I loved go to the cinema, or simply we share together.


Other thing that I do is be with my friends, with them I go shopping, or we going to house anyone of us, and here place we ate, talked of our lives, etc., as well, we go to the discotheque.

I like this form of the share with people that I love, because I forget my daily live, and the friend and my boyfriend are very important for me, I funny this moments.

Other factor important in my activities is my family, with them I do many things, for example, we go to Santa Cruz city in a car, and ever we try to go anyplace, or we do anything important, like  we cooked together, or with my brother leaved to the park in bicycle, and we covered all the park . Now we can´t ride a bicycle, because it is wrote, and it has not repair, I don´t know well what is the problem, but this doesn’t work

4 comments:

  1. it's complicated keep an outdoor activity when you have undergraduate courses, but not impossible!

    you should try practise any exercise or something like this, is really funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. when we have field trips we have outdoor activities.. do you like field trips? i love it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like biking, but for now my bike needs a repair.
    Gretting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have plan my activity for the summer, is great.

    ReplyDelete