Tuesday 13 December 2011

Photography with my friends

In this photography I am stay with my friends of lasts years Hight School, to end of the year 2008, here we stay very happy for finish the school and we will begin the new life, but the moment too is very sad, because we will not see much, my friends are very important in my life, now they are with them life, two friends are mothers now, they are Macarena and Nicol, and the other two friend are student, they are Marcela, she students office of secretary, and Gabriela is in the fach, she students the pilot, fly, and she has her graduation ceremony the 19 of December, and we are with my friend, in this moment, more important for her life and for her family.
well this image represent to my friends and one part of my life, it’s very important for me, they are like my family

No comments:

Post a Comment