Tuesday 6 December 2011

Coyhaique


In the last years, in my holiday, I went to Coyhaique. Is a beautiful city, very different of Santiago, because  all is nature in Coyhaique. The city has not contamination acoustic and transantiago. You cant out in the night to walk for the street because everything is quiet around. The landscapes have as waterfall, the river, the nature, all it´s  wonderful.
Coyhaique is a little city. It has one central square, but is much consolidated.
The persons are very happy, they enjoy day of day. There is always a place to going, like the mountain Mackay, the lake General Carrera, etc. You can embark and you go to Chile Chico.
The tourism is very varied, you go with your backpacking, and you can travel for many more places, I realized this, with my boyfriend, always together.  We have seven years of relation ship , and always we have vacationed together, is very important to share these moments with the persons that one loved , I hope go in this year, but I don´t known

2 comments:

  1. Really appear photos of movie !
    I want to visit Coyhaique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should have chosen Coyhaique in our student project! haha

    ReplyDelete